Brand New – Now Delivering to Portland!
Champoeg Creamery is now offering delivery to Portland, Oregon!
Our next scheduled delivery date is:
- Saturday March 11, 2017
Even though it’s a lovely trip out to the farm, I know not everybody can make it out there, so I’d love to offer you this opportunity to get some of the most delicious, pasture-raised, GMO free meat and other goodies in time for the holidays 🙂
Our next delivery will be in NE Portland on Saturday, March 11th.
You will meet us there at 10 am to pick up your order and pay the remaining invoice.
If you are interested in picking up your order in Portland, please click below to place your order
Here’s how it will work:
- Place your order: A couple weeks before the delivery, you’ll receive an order form and you’ll select, for example, “3 T-Bone Steaks, 2 Pork Chops, 1 Shoulder Roast, and 1 Chicken”
- Pay your deposit: We require a $30 deposit that will be applied to your purchase. But it’s non-refundable, so if you don’t show, we cannot refund it as that covers the packing costs
- Pick up your order & pay remainder: When you pick up your order, you will pay the total price for all of your products, minus the $30 deposit, plus a $1 per pound delivery fee
Here’s what we CAN deliver:
- Individual cuts of meat: order all the pork chops, whole chickens, or T-Bone steaks that you want!
- Locally made bone broth: chicken or beef flavor
- Locally made fermented vegetables: delicious, probiotic-packed sauerkrauts
- Raw, local honey
- Kefir grains
Here’s a couple things we cannot deliver due to Oregon law:
- Raw Milk: legally, milk must be picked up on the farm, so if you currently get milk from us, we cannot deliver it and you can continue to pick it up on the farm
- Cow/Pig Shares: legally, 1/4 beef, 1/2 hogs, etc, must be picked up from the butcher so we cannot deliver